Happy Friday! I scraplifted the idea for this card from a YouTube video posted the other day by CropStop.com. I'm beginning to get into using kraft paper, which has been in style for awhile (that's the brown-colored cardstock that's the color of butcher paper). She did a really cool trick for the bow which I think I will use quite often. She punched a hole in the center of where her bow would be located, then fed the ribbon through the hole after going around the card. The result is a better-looking bow that will not wiggle. Thanks for the inspiration!
- A2 kraft cardstock card base; two 1.5" strips of color cardstock (before punching)
-Stamp(s): Inkadinkado Dawn Houser's Thank You stamped using Colorbox chalk ink
- Cartridge(s): Create a Critter
- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Mod-Podge
- Punches: Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Edge Punch
- Embellishment(s)::Ribbon (Target)