Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Greeting Farm: Hippie Anya

The mat and pattern paper are from GCD Studios and are part of what I brought home from CHA and even though these are the colors of my rival high school, I really like it. I didn't want to overwhelm the stamped image, thus after playing around with the layout for what seemed like ages, I went for this incredible simple design.

Photobucket


Materials:

- A2 white card base, 4 x 5.25 mat, 1.5 x 4.5" strip of pattern paper, 4 x .75" strip of cardstock

- Stamp(s): The Greeting Farm "Hippie Anya" stamped with Ranger Archival ink and embossed using clear embossing power; Hero Arts "Friends" and Inkadinkadoo "Expressions" stamped with Colorbox chalk ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.

- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, foam tape

- heart embellishment from my stash



Photobucket
Here's the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment