Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Greeting Farm: Fleur Anya

Here are two more super simple cards using Fleur Anya. I colored both of these before I got my Neenah paper and E000 Copic marker, so it's not my best work. Nonetheless, I like her. I used a scrap of paper from my stash. Have a great week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Materials:

- Paper: A2 blue card base, pattern paper cut at 4 x 2.75", cardstock cut at 5.25 x 4" for mat and lining.

- Stamp(s): The Greeting Farm "FleurAnya", stamped using Ranger Archival ink and clear embossed before coloring with Copics, Hero Arts "Friends" stamped using Colorbok chalk ink,

- Embossing folder: Cuttlebug flowers

-Embellishments: small tag cut at 1" using Gypsy Wanderings

- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zig two-way glue pen, hemp

No comments:

Post a Comment