Saturday, August 7, 2010

Embossing Folder Storage

I didn't make a card or finish a project last night, but I did make these cute little folders for my embossing folders. As you know, in the last couple weeks, I have accumulated a bunch of new embossing folders (and scrapbooking supplies, in general, but let's not talk about that). Anyway, I have gotten so many new tools that I haven't had a chance to try them all yet. I saw this idea on Youtube and on The Paper Boutique last night and decided to try it. I made the folders using the From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge and embossed them with each folder. Now when I go looking for an embossing folder, not only will they be neatly displayed, but the storage solution is my sample of what the embossed image looks like. I love papercrafting as even the storage is fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment