Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bear Flip Book

WARNING - TONS OF PICTURES

It's finished, it's finished! (Well, as much as I'm going to post is finished.) Earlier this month, I was inspired by this post at 4 Crafty Angels to do a part card, part mini album to send to my husband. I used the tutorial here and it worked beautifully. It has a cover, an inside large sentiment, and 7 large photos that were cut down from 4 x 6" photos. I've already put in all the photos and just have go back and do some journaling. I'm hoping to mail it to my husband tomorrow! There really isn't a theme other than cute animals from the Create a Critter cartridge. I wanted to send him some pictures of him and his friends, although while I take a ton of photos, most are of my husband because he's so darn photogenic ;) I was able to find some recent shots of him and a few friends that I had printed. I don't have a photo printer, and once and while send photos that I think are "scrapable" to Walgreens or CVS but that occasionally presents a problem when I sit down to scrap. Oh well. I don't want a photo printer right now so I make do. As I mentioned last week I used all papers in my stash, likely all DCWV given the age of the paper as it used to be all I bought. Making this gave me lots of smiles. Hope you like it!

"All wrapped up"
Photobucket
"Unwrapped"
Photobucket
Inside greeting
Photobucket
First right flap
Photobucket
Left
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's fairly thick, but not too bad (about 3/4")
Photobucket
Back (hopefully this will keep the ribbon secure)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This turned out fabulous! I am sure your husband is going to love it! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete