Monday, August 30, 2010

Simply Charmed: Ice Cream Thanks

As you know, I got the new Simply Charmed cartridge on Friday, but I wasn't allowed to play with it until I finished a couple of projects. Well, I broke down and snuck in these two little ice cream cards. I used a couple of different embossing folders to do the texture for the cone and think I like the Swiss Dots on the smaller cones better. What do you think? The paper is all DCWV, the flowers are from last year and the stripes are from "Summer Dream."

Photobucket

Materials:

- Paper: A2 mint green card base, pattern paper and white lining cut at 4 x 5.25"

- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zig two-way glue pen, foam tape

- Cartridges: Simply Charmed (ice cream cone cut at 4", 2.5" and 2.75")

- Embossing folders: Swiss dots, Stars

- Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps "Gingerbread Doll Set" stamped using Memento ink

- Other: ribbon, Corner Chomper



Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment