Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Halloween Day 6: Witchy Raccoon

Good morning! When I envisioned this card, I pictured a kitty, but while flipping through the Create a Critter booklet, this guy jumped out at me. He fit perfectly with the purple theme of pattern paper from the K&Co's "Halloween by Tim Coffey" paper collection that I'm still working my way through. I was only able to finish one card before work, but will make more tonight using my Gypsy. Multiples are the way to go to meet my goals.

Photobucket

Materials:

- Paper: A2 black card base, pattern paper and white lining cut at 4 x 5.25", black mat cut at 2.75 x 3.75, blue mat cut at 2.5 x 3.5", tan mat cut at 2 5/8 x 1 1/8", and yellow mat cut at 2.5 x 7/8".

- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zig two-way glue pen, foam, and stickles

- Cartridges: Create a Critter (raccoon cut at 2.5"), Paper Doll Dress Up (witch's hat and moon and stars cut at 2.5")

- Stamp(s): Inkadinkadoo "Halloween/Harvest Assortment" stamped using Memento ink, Colorbox chalk ink for dist


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment