Here are a a couple of cards using my new Cricut Lite Celebrate with Flourish. I love this cartridge for its holiday images, but was really disappointed to learn that it could not be uploaded to my Gypsy. Hopefully Provocraft will soon remedy that, but they haven't as yet. I made the larger witch first at 4", then scaled it down to 3".
- Paper: A2 card base, pattern paper or lime green cardstock cut at 4 x 5.25" (K&Co "Halloween by Tim Coffey", 1 x 4" strips of pattern paper, small strip of vellum, if desired.
- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Zig two-way glue pen
- Cartridges: Celebrate with Flourish (cut at 4" and 3")
- Stamps: Inkadinkadoo "Halloween/Harvest Assortment" stamped using Colorbox Chalk Ink
- Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug "Spots and Dots"
- Embellishments: gem