Saturday, August 28, 2010

Get Well Bear

No, no one's sick (that I know of), but I couldn't resist this adorable bear from Kaban Stamps. I think the set's called "Little Friends." I cut the bear out of the picture as there's a little table and some bottles, which really didn't fit on this card. I'm actually thinking that I probably could use him on a different sort of card, maybe a miss you or something that. Regardless, he's cute! I used a new border punch that I got at Michaels (it's their Recollections line). These daisies are cute, but the punch doesn't seem too sturdy and is stiff. Here's my card.

Photobucket

Materials:

- Paper: A2 white card base, pattern paper cut at 4 x 5.25", green strip of cardstrip 1.5" x 4.25" (before punching)

- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zig two-way glue pen, glue dots

- Stamp(s): Kanban "Little Friends", stamped using Ranger Archival ink and clear embossed before coloring with Copics, Hero Arts "Everyday Sayings" stamped using Memento ink, Colorbox chalk ink for distressing.

- Punch(es): Recollections flower border punch, Marvy Uchida 1.5" circle punch

-Embellishments: ribbon, gems


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment