Monday, August 16, 2010

Halloween Day 3: Happy Halloween Pumpkin

Here's my first card using paper I decorated myself. I stamped a piece of 4 x 5.25" kraft cardstock with different pumpkins using clear embossing powder, then dusted it with black embossing powder. I used my new paper from K&Co, as well as fun foam attached with adhesive instead of foam tape. I forget on which blog or Youtube video I saw that trick, but I will definitely try to use it for larger pieces since I have a ton of fun foam and foam tape is expensive. I also inked the edges of the paper and die cut.

Photobucket

Materials:

- Paper: A2 black card base; kraft cardstock cut at 4 x 5.25", pattern paper cut at 3.5" (K&Co "Halloween by Tim Coffey")

- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Zig two-way glue pen, fun foam

- Cartridges: Gypsy Wandering (pumpkin cut at 3")

- Stamps: Inkadinkadoo "Halloween/Harvest Assortment" stamped using Memento Ink


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment