Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You're My Cup of Tea

I have been hunting a tea pot for ages and was thrilled to see one on the Cricut Lite Savory cartridge. I have the From My Kitchen cart, but that didn't have a tea pot, just a coffee pot. I collect tea pots, so the fact that my cartridge collection didn't include a tea pot was tragic. Now that the issue is resolve, here's my card:

Photobucket

Materials:

- A2 white card base. (I inadvertently used a glimmer cardstock)

- Pattern paper from DCWV's Nana's Kitchen paper pad, cut a 4 x 5.25"

- Teapot from the Savory Cricut Lite Cartridge cut at 3.5" on DCWV textured cardstock, distressed on the edges with black chalk ink, and popped up with foam tape.

- Sentiment cut at 3/4" using the Alphalicious cartridge with the Short Stack feature key on. I then ran the letters through my Zyron.

- corner rounder, small flower punch

- Gossamer ribbon from Michaels, small adhesive pearl

- Adhesives: foam tape, Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, glue dots, Xyron


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment