Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sea You Soon - Mermaid

I'm not so much a fan of puns, but I am trying to jump on the Create a Critter band wagon for such cutesy expressions. This card was made using Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.


Photobucket

Materials:

-A2 (4.25 x 5.5") blue cardstock base

-Blue cardstock cut at 4 x 5.25" and ran through my BigKick in the D'Vine Swirl embossing folder.

-Small strip of tan cardstock cut at 4 x .5" and embossed with another folder (think it's "pebbles" or something like that.

-Cut in waves using scissors or a craft knife to look more natural

- Mermaid appears on p 43 and is cut at 3.5." I popped her with foam tape.

- Shells are accessories and are cut at .5" and .75." I adhered them with glue dots.

- Message is cut at .75" using the Pooh Font cartridge. I ran the letters through my Xyron.

- Adhesives: foam tape, glue dots, and Glue Glider Pro, Xyron


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment