Monday, June 21, 2010

Flapper Anya

I am so thrilled to report that all (or almost all) the websites that were blocked on Friday are now available to me. My building upgraded its wireless internet, which we receive included as part of the rent, and somehow everything under the sun was block--Netflix, Youtube, UStream, Goggle's Picasso, and Photobucket. After leaving a nasty voicemail with my management office Friday afternoon, by late evening (after 10p), I was able to get on UStream. The next morning most everything else was accessible, except for Photobucket. Regardless, it most inconvenient being without Photobucket, even though I had access to Blogger. For both posts on Saturday and Sunday I had to email the pictures to Photobucket, and then use my Iphone Photobucket app to move them to the right folder and get the url. It was a looong process, in case you couldn't tell. On a whim, Sunday evening I tried it again and yay! (Come Monday, when the manager listens to my message, he will likely think I'm nuts. Oh well.)

As I mentioned on Friday, my first Greeting Farm stamps arrived. Here's my first and extremely simple card using the limited edition stamp called Flapper Anya.

Photobucket

Materials:

- A2 white card base

- Making Memories pattern paper from the Heritage Collection called "Scroll Dark - Deep Red"

- purple and white cardstock scraps

- Greeting Farm "Flapper Anya" stamp colored with Tombow dual brush markers.

- Prima flowers

- Colorbox Chalk ink, Stampendous stamp from "Notes for a Friend."



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment