Saturday, June 26, 2010

BBQ Grill

Here's another card that my auntie and I made this morning. We've been so busy all day that I'm just getting around to posting it now. Anyway, it's made using the Cricut Lite Block Party cartridge. There's a lot of good summer-related stuff like picnic tables, burgers, etc on this cartridge. This one will likely be a 4th of July card.

Photobucket

Materials:

- 5 x 5" white card base

- Tan cardstock cut at 4.75 x 4.75"

- DCWV pattern paper from the Nana's Kitchen paper pad, cut to 4.5 x 4.5."

- Grill 2, cut at 4". It's a 4-layer cut with some small pieces that I ran through my Xyron. The steak and greeting are cut a 1". I glossed the grill with Mod-Podge.

- corner rounder

- Adhesives: foam tape, Zig two-way glue, Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro




Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment