I'm making a few cards for my auntie to send to her friends. Since they're not for Operation Write Home, they can be bigger than the A2 cards.
- 5 x 7 white card base
- DCWV glitter cardstock, cut at 4.25 x. 6.75
- Pattern paper from my stash cut at 4 x 6.5"
- Dragonfly, p. 24 of Create a Critter, cut at 3.75"
- Stampin Up embossing powder, Tuscan Sun Glimmer Mist on the dragonfly
- Making Memories paper flowers, buttons and ribbon from my stash
- Stampendous stamp - "Happy Messages"
- Adhesives: Glue Glider Pro, Glue Dots, foam tape, Mod-Podge for gloss
- Martha Stewart Punch
Here's the inside: