Saturday, June 12, 2010

Congratulations

I needed a last minute card for a retirement party, so here is what I made. The recipient was a male, which was part of the reason for the dark colors--and I like blue and purple.

Photobucket

Materials:

Paper--Assorted cardstock and pattern paper from my stash.

Punch--One of my brand new Martha Stewart punches called Arch Lattice.

Stamping--Embossing powder from Stampin Up; cherry blossom from a Inkadinkadoo stamp collection called "Asian by Design;" "Congratulations" stamp from Hero Arts collection called "Everyday Sayings."

Ribbon--White inexpensive stuff, probably from Michaels (what I had was a bit too skinny, so looped it around three times).

Adhesive--My new Glue Glider Pro


Here's the inside. I made a simple pocket for the gift card.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment