Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Monkey

I wound up not using the dragon card for my husband's great-uncle's birthday card as I found time to make this one. It's really simple, but I really like the paper combinations, which are bold for me. (Yes, I actually kept the tiny label after I trimmed it off so I would be able to share the precise name of the paper. Very proud of myself.)

Photobucket

Materials:

-5 x 7" white cardstock base

-Stars paper from DCDW collection "All About Boys" cut at 4.75 x 6.75"

- Small strip of polka dot paper from We R Memory Keepers' White out Collection. The particular paper is called "Explore Tracks." It's cut at about 1.5" x 4.75".

- Monkey from Create a Critter cut at 3"

- Balloons are from the new Cricut Lite Carousel cartridge, cut at 3"

- The message is from a Stampendous stamp set called "Happy Messages," stamped using ColorBox chalk ink.

- Ribbon is from Michaels.

- Adhesives: foam tape, Zig two-way glue pen, Glue Glider Pro, and pop dots


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment