Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You're Fabulous Dress

I sent this card to my sister-in-law who had a death in her family. It's more of a "thinking of you" or "cheer up" card than a sympathy card and will hopefully brighten her day. The title of this post refers to the suggested sentiment on the cartridge. She likes to sew and make clothes, so this image spoke to me. She isn't a girly-girl, but I wanted something bright. Hope she likes it.

Photobucket

Materials:
- Paper: A2 card base, mat cut a 4 x 5.25", K & Co (Citronella) and a DCWV paper collection from my stash
- Cartridge(s): Gypsy Wanderings (dress cut at 4")
- Embellishments: gems, pearl accents
- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zig two-way glue pen
- Special Tools: Scor-Buddy, MS Lace punch

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! The dress is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete