Here's another simple Halloween card. I picked up an awesome ribbon packet by Recollections at Michaels yesterday and this sequin trim is one of 4 or five different ones ranging to crushed velour to a popcorn type, three yards each. Look for more ribbons later this week. I got this little die cut last year, so it was fun to bring it out.
- Paper: A2 card base - Papertrey Ink cardstock, K&C "Halloween Tim Coffey" cut at 4 x 5.25" and 4x4"
- Cartridge(s): Gypsy Wandering (pumpkin cut at 4")
- Embellishments: Recollections trim, K&Co sticker
- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, glue dots, Xyron
- Special Tools: Scor-Buddy, mini-pumpkin punch, Cuttlebug 2 x 2" die, white Sakura gel pen