Friday, September 17, 2010

New Job Card

I definitely need to work on masculine cards that are not cute animals. This was my most recent attempt and I'm not overly taken with it. I used Simply Charmed and attempted to make the shirt and tie look like a suit and tie, but didn't want to go too overboard with the jacket. I'm thinking of making a whole mini album that consists of nothing but boy garb (a suit, sweater, polo, dress shit) so perhaps once I start working on that I'll learn how to convert it to a card. I left the inner shirt plain and wrote on the top in white gel pen. This card will fit in an A2 envelope.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Inside

Materials:
- Paper: Paper Trey Ink, Recollections (glossy and plain cardstock, pattern paper)
- Cartridge(s): Simply Charmed (shirt and tie cut at 5" and welded to 5.5 x 4.25" card based)
- Embellishments: buttons
- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zip Quick Dry glue, glue dots
- Special Tools: Scor-Buddy, Corner Chomper


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment