Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome Baby

I'm a couple of weeks overdue, but here's a baby card for a friend of my husband's family. She had her first baby, a boy about a few weeks ago. This is my fourth easel card and making it with PaperTrey Ink cardstock makes a huge difference in its sturdiness. Out of caution, I added an extra stamp because it seemed extra heavy. This dies cuts are from Simply Charmed, which is my favorite new cartridge (at least for the month of September).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Before mailing, I remembered to add the dot in the "i"


Materials
:
- Paper: Papertrey Ink cardstock, American Crafts "Everyday Salut", Recollections cardstock and pattern paper, DCWV glitter cardstock
- Cartridge: Simply Sweet (baby buggy cut at 3.5", sentiment cut at 1.5")
- Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps "Basic Paper Doll Faces"
- Embellishments: buttons, ribbon
- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zig two-way glue pen, glue dots, Xyron
- Special Tools: Scor-Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment