Wednesday, September 8, 2010

When Life Hands You Lemons....

This card was inspired by another set of My Pink Stamper stamps called Fruit and Veggie Puns. I mixed up the lemonade images on the Simply Charmed cartridge. I'm not 100% happy with the colors I used, but they turned out generally cute. Thanks for visiting!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Materials:
- Paper: A2 card base (Papertrey Ink--yellow and cream cardstock), two strips of blue and red cardstock cut at 1.5" before punching
- Cartridges: Simply Charmed (pencil at 3", sentiment at 1")
- Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Herringbone
- Punch(es):MS Scalloped Dots, Fiskars Apron Lace
- Embellishments: ribbon
- Stamp(s): My Pink Stamper "Fruit and Veggie Puns" using Memento Ink
- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zig two-way glue pen, Xyron
- Special Tools: Scor-Buddy, Cuttlebug

1 comment: