Sunday, September 19, 2010

Halloween Day 9: The Greeting Farm Shedevil

Sorry for the late post. I spent the night at my in-laws last night and neglected to bring my digital camera. Today's card features the other new Halloween digi that I bought last week from The Greeting Farm. I used this Saturday Sketch from Club Anya. I'm a fourth to a third there of the cards I want to make for Halloween. Fortunately, I still have a few weeks to go.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Materials:
- Paper: A2 card base (PaperTrey Ink), Recollections paper and cardstock cut at 4 x 5.25", 3.5 x 1.5", and 4 x 3"
- Stamp: The Greeting Farm "Shedevil"
- Embellishments: buttons, ribbon from PaperTrey Ink
- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zig two-way glue pen, glue dots
- Special Tools: Scor-Buddy, Fiskars "Apron Lace" punch

No comments:

Post a Comment