When I was working on my entry for the My Pink Stamper's "It's Cold Outside" Challenge, I initially cut this penguin thinking that I could put the winter hat from Simply Charmed on him. That didn't work out, so I had a fully cut and assembled penguin staring at me all week, just begging to be put on a card. So, I found him a home and even made him two more friends. Slowly but surely, I'm building my holiday stash.
- Paper: A2 cardbase (red, silver, and blue), 2 pieces white cardstock 4 x 5.25", pattern paper (DCWV Summer Dreams) 5.25 x 1.5"
- Cartridges: Simply Charmed (penguin cut at 3", sentiments 1")
- Embossing Folder(s):: Cuttlebug Snowflakes (two cards are embossed side up, the other is negative side. All look cute)
- Embellishments: ribbon
- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zig two-way glue pen, foam tape, Xyron
- Special Tools: Scor-Buddy, Cuttlebug, snowflake punch