Here's the wedding card I made for Joe and Tam's wedding on Sunday. Unfortunately, I ran out of time and did not put the wedding cake on the inside that I had intended. I am hoping to make a small scrapbook for them later this summer so there will be time for more wedding diecuts. Tam wore her hair up, so in the album I will adjust that. Joe work a tan suit, so I'm not sure how I will adjust for that. I love a coat and tails!
- 5 x 7 white card base, 4.75 x 6.75 silver cardstock
- Cartridge(s): Paperdoll Dress Up (people and outfits cut at 4"), Gypsy Wandering (greeting cut at 1.5")
- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Zig 2-way glue pen, foam tape, glue dots
- Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps - "Critter Faces" and Colorbox chalk ink
- Cuttlebug embossing folder: D'vine Swirls
- Punch(es): small flower punch
- Organdy ribbon from Michaels, pearls