Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Boy Mini Album Pages 8-10

Sorry for the late post. The never-ending saga of my building's internet connection fouled things up last night. As promised, I came home from work and finished several pages of the Baby Boy Mini Album, three to be precise! Then I toddled over to my computer to upload the pictures...no internet connection at all! Well, I complained all day and finally it looks like I have access. Thus, I'm going to quickly load the three pages and schedule a post for tomorrow.

These three pages have a space theme. I kept the embellishments simple because the paper is so cute. B is for B was used for all images.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Materials:

- DCWV "All About Boys" paper collection cut at 8.5 x 7.25", two mats cut at 4.5 x 6.5 before punching, two white pieces of cardstock cut at 7.75 x 5", 4 mats (cardstock and paper) cut at 4.5 x 4.75", a strip of pattern paper cut at 3 x 7.25"

- Cartridge(s): B is for Boy (astronaut cut at 4", gun cut at 2.5", spaceship cut at 1.75")

- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Zig 2-way glue pen, Mod-Podge, foam tape, glue dots

-Embellishments: buttons, ATD stickers by My Momenta "Boys Will Be Boys," stickles glitter glue


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment