Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby Boy Mini Album Page 1

Here's page 1 that I did last because I was struggling with the font size and welding feature (Gypsy), but I think I finally got it right. The toys are from Sugar and Spice, while the onesie is from B is for Boy. In tomorrow's post, I'll do a recap of the entire mini-album so you can see how it's laid out.

Photobucket

Materials:

- We R Memory Keepers "Write Out Collection" paper cut at 8.5 x 7.25", strips of blue and white cardstock cut about 1" and 1.25" x 1.5" to fit.

- Cartridge(s): B is for Boy (onesie cut at 6.5"), Sugar and Spice (rattle cut at 1.75", bottle cut at 2"), Alphalicious (words cut at around 1", scaled to fit using Gypsy)

- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Zig 2-way glue pen, Mod-Podge, foam tape, Xyron

-Embellishments: Making Memories "School days" packaging tape

No comments:

Post a Comment