Monday, July 12, 2010

Stay Cool

Sorry for the lack of posting this weekend. I was too busy papercrafting to actually blog about it! However, I've got some cute things in store for this week. I also made two at a time of each card design this weekend, which helped me build up my card stash. This one is another take using the popsicle from the Cricut Lite Cherry Limeade cartridge. Again I Mod-Podged them for gloss. The paper is American Crafts Everyday Salut. The main difference between the two cards is the sentiment's placement.I think I like the one without the label better. What do you think?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Materials:

- A2 white card base, blue cardstock cut 5.25" x 4", patterned paper cut 3.75 x 5"

- Cartridge(s): Cricut Lite Cherry Limeade (popsicle cut at 3", Gypsy Wandering (tag cut at 1 x 1.75")

- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Zig 2-way glue pen, Mod-Podge, foam tape, Xyron

- Punches: Corner Chomper

- Black twine or hemp


One more look:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment