Thursday, July 8, 2010

Two Fish Thinking of You

I was finally able to update my Gypsy Tuesday evening! The Provocraft server was down all weekend, which had me and many others in quite a tizzy as we feared our brand new machines would be forever useless (or at least limited only to the most basic of features). However, having learned on Youtube that certain folks were successful, I raced home from work, plugged in my Gypsy, clicked the Gypsy Sync program, and waited. I was in luck! As though the past weekend was a figment of my imagination, my new firmware and content (read: all those Cricut Lite cartridges) were uploaded to my machine in minutes. One more step to update my Cricut, and my new toy was all set to play. This is a simple card using Create a Critter and my Gypsy.

Photobucket

Materials:

- A2 blue card base

- strip of Bazzil textured cardstock in tan 5.5" long and cut in peaks and valleys to resemble sand.

- Cartridge(s): Create a Critter - Greenery is an accessory to the Octopus cut at 5" and 4", also stretched using my Gypsy), fish cut at 3")

- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Adhesive, Zig 2-way glue pen

- Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps - "Critter Faces," Inkadinkado - Kathy Davis "Expressions" using and Colorbox chalk ink

- Cuttlebug embossing folder: Tiny bubbles

- Corner Chomper


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment