The B is for Boy and Sugar and Spice Cricut cartridges certainly have been put to use. This baby card was made using both and would be perfect for a boy or a girl with just a little hair and a color scheme change. I finally got my best friend's baby gift in the mail today, so I hope she likes it.
- A2 blue card base, 4 x 5.25 white cardstock
- Cartridge(s): B is for Boy (greeting cut at 1.75", baby cut at 1.5"), Sugar and Spice (stork cut at about 4")
- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Zig 2-way glue pen, glue dots, Mod-Podge
- Cuttlebug embossing folder: Swiss Dots
- Blue ribbon from Michaels