Friday, July 2, 2010

What's Up Giraffe?

Yesterday was a wonderful mail day. I received my We R Memories Keeper Corner Chopmper, Critter faces stamp set from Peachy Keen Stamps, and My Pink Stamper's Punny-licious stamp set. Here's a simple card using both the corner chomper and one of the MPS stamps. Since getting all those Cricut Lite cartridges, I felt as though I had been neglecting Create a Critter, which is simply terrible! It was fun to break him out.

Photobucket

Materials

- A2 white card base
- pattern paper, cut 4 x 5.25"
- Create a Critter giraffe and vine (monkey accessory) cut at 4" and 3", respectively
- Misc paper flowers, brads, and twill ribbon (all Target, I think)
- My Pink Stamper Punny-Licious stamp set
- Colorbok chalk ink
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- Adhesives: Xyron, Zig two-way glue pen, Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, foam tape, glue dots


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment