Friday, July 30, 2010

The Greeting Farm: Hippie Anya

Sorry for the late posting, but I actually colored her at work and then put her together at home. (My boss is on vacation, so other than manning the phones and getting ahead on a few things, it's pretty quiet at work.) I'm still working on the skin tones for people stamps, and may have to order a few more Copic markers. However, tomorrow I'm going to the CHA Supershow, so I'm am trying to behave. (It didn't work so well earlier during the week as Michaels had a screaming Cuttlebug/Cricut sale which I wasn't expecting when I went in for glue dots and an album, but I didn't buy anything today.) Anyway, here she is:

Photobucket

Materials:

- A2 white card base, 4 x 5.25" pattern paper by We R Memory Keepers ("Write Out Collection")

- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, glue dots

- Stamps:Greeting Farm Hippie Anya using Ranger Archival ink (embossed with clear embossing powder), colored with Copics, and Hero Arts "Everyday Sayings" using Colorbox chalk ink

- Punch(es): small circle punch, about 1.5"

- Embellishments: buttons from Michaels dollar bin


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment