Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Here's a simple 4th of July card using the Block Party Cricut Lite cartridge. It was given to my husband's great-uncle. I finished the card this morning, however have been on the since the moment I woke up around 530am. We just got home from a bbq at his parents' house, so I can finally do some quality blogging and crafting.

Photobucket

Materials

- A2 white card base

- Red card stock cut at 4 x 5.25"

- Pattern 4th of July themed paper from the Target dollar bin, I think, cut at 3.75 x 5"

- Rockets from Cricut Lite Block Party cartridge cut at 4" and 5"

-Sentiment cut using the Gypsy font at .75", welded together

- Adhesives: Glue Glider Pro, Glue Dots, Xyron, Mod-Podge (for gloss), Zig 2-way glue pen

- corner chomper


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment