Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby Boy Mini Album Page 4

Here's page 4 of the Baby Boy Mini Album that I'm making. This is my favorite bear from all my cartridges, so I'm happy to share him with the baby. It's dusk now, so the picture is a little dim, however I kept the flash pointed away to avoid a glare from my Mod-Podging.

Photobucket

Materials:

- We R Memory Keepers "Write Out Collection" paper cut at 8.5 x 7.25" and 3.25 x 4.75", red cardstock cut at 3.5 x 5", black cardstock cut to 2 x 7.25" (before punching)

- Cartridge(s): Create a Critter (bear cut at 3.75", balloons stretched to about 1.25 x 1.5"), Cricut Lite Carousel (flags cut at 1.5")

- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Zig 2-way glue pen, Mod-Podge, glue dots, pop dots from Stampin Up.

-Punch(es): Crop-a-dile, MS Scallop Dot Edge, Corner Chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment