Saturday, July 17, 2010

Baby Boy Mini Cover

Hello. I'm making a mini album to give to my best friend who just had a baby boy. I know she checks out my recipes blog, but I don't know whether she visits my crafts blog too. Even if she does, I'm counting on her being too busy with new baby to grasp that this is for her! Anyway, I'm having a blast making this even though it designed in a flash, but is taking some time to make all the little pieces. For the most part, I'm using the Cricut Lite B is for Boy and Create a Critter cartridges throughout the entire mini album. The paper is from the DCWV All About Boys paper stack with a few sheets of paper from We R Memory Keepers "Write Out Collection." Here's the cover which is probably the most involved part of the book (I hope). Stay tuned for a new page or two a day.

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Naturally, I used Mod-Podge for gloss)

Materials:

- Cartridge(s): B is for Boy (toys cut at 1.65" using my Gypsy, Baby Boy cut at 1"), Alphalicious (name cut at 1.25" and welded with my Gypsy)

- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Xyron, Zig 2-way glue pen, Mod-Podge, glue dots

- Embellishments: Jolee's Boutique Dimensional Stickers ("Toddler Boy")

- Punch(es): Crop-a-dile

No comments:

Post a Comment