Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baby Boy Mini Album Pages 2-3

Hello there. Today's post is the second and third pages of the mini album I'm making for my best friend's new baby boy. I skipped the inside cover and the first page as I'm still working on those. These two pages whipped up fairly quickly using Create a Critter and B is for Boy once I decided how I wanted to arrange the train. I love the bright colors and hope that I can continue them throughout the album even though I have a few more themes planned within this album. Comment and let me know what you think.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Materials:

- DCWV All About Boys paper stack cut to 8.5 x 7.25", blue cardstock cut to 2 x 7.25" (before punching)

- Cartridge(s): Create a Critter (train cut at 3", giraffe cut at 3", frog at 1.75", seal at 2", special delivery at 1.75"), B is for Boy (lion cut at 2.75")

- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Xyron, Zig 2-way glue pen, Mod-Podge, glue dots

-Stamps: Peachy Keen Critter Faces stamps, Colorbox Chalk ink

-Punch(es): Crop-a-dile, MS Arch Lattice, Fiskars slots


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment