Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ice Cream Bear

This bear has got to be my favorite critter on the Create a Critter cartridge. The ice cream cone is from Carousel. While I'm getting the hang of working with an A2-sized card rather than the larger 5 x 7", sometimes I have difficulty saving room for the greeting. For the horizontal bear, I simply put the following message on the inside, "Sending warm fuzzies." Too cute, right? It's for my husband, so it'll do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Materials:

- A2 white card base, pattern paper cut 5.25" x 4", another strip of patterned paper cut 4 x 1.75"

- Cartridge(s): Create a Critter (bear cut at 3"), Carousel (ice cream cone cut at .75")

- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Zig 2-way glue pen, foam tape

- Stamps:: Hero Arts "Friends"

- Ribbon from Michaels


Another look:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment