Sunday, May 27, 2012

Unfrog-getable

I think this card is my favorite of all the thank you cards I've made thus far. As the first image on the Create a Critter cartridge, this little froggy has a special place in my heart. I also fondly remember this classic toy from my own childhood--not so much stacking the rings, but chewing on them. Nonetheless, it is a toy that every child has to have (hopefully the plastic will be BPA free ;). I used some miscellaneous paper from my stash. I think the green is from an old DCWV mat stack and I have no idea where the dots came from, though I wish I had more. I neglected to take a picture of the inside, but it says "Many Thanks" and has a mat with edging like a postage stamp also from the B is for Boy cartridge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Materials:
Papertrey Ink cardstock, misc paper
Create a Critter and B is for Boy cartridges
My Pink Stamper "More Punny-licious"
Inkadinkadoo "Thanks"
Misc ribbon
Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Forest Moss"
EK Success punch

No comments:

Post a Comment