Friday, May 25, 2012

Caterpillar Onsie

This adorable caterpillar is found on the 9 Months cartridge. Who knew when I bought the cartridge last year for the cute baby images, that I would actually likely use it to scrap about my own pregnancy? (That album is still in progress, but I'm excited to use more cuts from this cartridge.) I love onesie cards, which is one of the reasons I'm thrilled that Provocraft included a onesie image in their free Cricut Craft Room Basics images. If you don't use the Cricut Craft Room which is a program similar to Design Studio or using your Gypsy (except it's free and requires an internet connection), several cartridges have onesies for you to choose from, e.g. B is for Boy, New Arrival and Wrap it Up, to name a few. I don't remember which font I used for this card but I think it might be from Baby Steps. You can weld letters (and shapes) together using your Gypsy or the Cricut Craft Room. I was also excited to use my Sew Easy to add a little trim to the sleeves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Materials:
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Bo Bunny Blast Off paper
9 Months, Cricut Craft Room Basics cartridges
Twine
Snaps from the sewing aisle
Sew Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment