Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Pink Stamper Stamps

At the moment, I have 7 sets of Robyn's (aka My Pink Stamper) stamps. Originally designed to coordinate with Cricut images, most of the says are clever little puns ("punny") and tend to be more fun than stock greetings like "Happy Birthday" and "Have a Great Day," although she has those too. Like all the other folks on the internet, she advertises them as "high quality photo-polymer." I must admit that they are thicker than many of my old Hero Art stamps and definitely more so than generic acrylic stamps that I have. Still, for me, the big selling point is the cleverness of the compilations. You can check out all her stamps on her products page here. I have bought or received most of the sets in my collection from Custom Crops, however a couple have come from Hallmark Scrapbook and Crafts to Favor. I recently discovered that they are also available on Amazon from CrafteCorner's Amazon store, which is awesome because I could use my Amazon gift certificates.

As of now, I have:

Fruit and Veggie Puns
Photobucket

Punny-licious
- She released this stamp set with the Create a Critter cartridge and it was a HUGE hit that was widely imitated around the net. It is possible that she copied the idea first, possibly from Provocraft who includes numerous puns in their word art. Nonetheless, this stamp set is awesome and its popularity spawned a bunch of others around the 'net.
Photobucket

More Punny-licious
- Following the success of Punny-licious, this was her next set of funny phrases that go great with multiple cartridges.
Photobucket

Even More Punny-licious
Photobucket

Spooky Puns
-I made more Halloween cards than ever last year with this set.
Photobucket

Winter Punnies
- This is a great Winter set, not really Christmas-y at all.
Photobucket

Happiest Moments
- Great all-occasion set.
Photobucket

In the mail, ordered from Craftecorner via Amazon, are:

Sweetest Cupcakes
Photobucket

Fabulous Phrases
Photobucket

Sweet Baby
Photobucket

Buggy Punnies
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment