Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Bunny Cards

Good morning, everyone! Happy Easter!

If you're still wondering what to serve for Easter dinner or what to do with all those ham leftovers, hop over to my food blog for some ideas.

Despite my best of intentions, I ran out of time and made a whopping two Easter cards this year. I did mail them on Thursday, so since the federal government no longer observes Good Friday, there's a decent chance that they made their way to their destinations. I used the Create a Critter bunny that is just too cute. I considered, and actually cut out, bunnies from the Doodlecharms cartridge because they look a little like the popular marshmallow bunnies, but when it came to assembling the card, they just didn't work. Featured in the first card is the Martha Stewart Garden Trellis punch, which took awhile to get to me after I ordered it nearly a month ago, but it's perfect for those garden cards, so I highly recommend it.

Here's the cards:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Materials
Create a Critter (bunny)
Simply Charmed (eggs)
Doodlecharms (basket)
MyMindsEye Stella & Rose Gertie (pattern paper)
Stampin Up (cardstock for base, colored and white is scraps)
Papertrey Ink (twine)
Misc ribbon (I think it's from a local store in HI)
Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Martha Stewart Garden Trellis Punch
Sizzix embossing folderc (Diamond & Tropical Paisley set)
My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments Stamps (Happy Easter)
Basic Gray Easter stamps (inside stamps shown below)

Some closeups and insides
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment