Sunday, May 16, 2010

Trying to improve

As you may know from my recipe blog, TheFishie's Kitchen, I am well aware that I need to improve my photography skills in order to show off my work. I have not yet decided whether I will get snazzier camera equipment or take a class, but am at least attempting to pay attention to things such as perspective, lighting, detail and angles. Thus going forward on this blog, where possible, I will not just simply scan my cards, but actually prop them up against a backdrop and take pictures showing different parts of the card. To that end, I re-shot the photos of the Mother's Day card I posted last week using this "new" method for me. (Not a total gem because I still have major lighting issues, but some improvement.). Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment