Thursday, June 14, 2012

Giraffe Thank You Card

Here's another thank you card I made for my baby shower. After the froggy card, I think this one is my favorite. I used the B is for Boy Cricut cartridge and a baby border embossing folder by Darice. The main reason there are three different variations of this card is because I had trouble using the embossing folder on any other size than a 4 x 5.5"--the border didn't really seem to be designed to be embossed on a smaller scale or partial layer, though I tried. The stamps are from the Inkadinkadoo "Thanks" set that I've been using so often and the ribbon and paper are from my stash.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beatiful.Giraffe is looking very cute.This is the best thank you card i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We deal with patchwork fabric in Australia and a one stop solution of all kinds of scrapbooking supplies in Australia. We also offer
    Card Making and Scrapbooking Crafts.

    ReplyDelete