Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Card #4

Okay, I know the first week of January's gone, but life is finally seeming to balance out. Or rather, I'm not running around chasing Disney characters, traveling, or otherwise just plain exhausted. I do have a backlog of work to do, but everything will come in time. Here's another Christmas card I made, this time using the old-faithful cartridge: Create a Critter. Please ignore the tape that's peeking out. Rest assured, I did my best to fix that before popping it in the mail.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies:
Papertray ink cardstock and ribbon
Create a Critter cartridge
DCWV Holiday Collection Paper Stack - 2009 (bought online at Joann's this year)
EK Success tag punch
Mr. Cricut Crazy - Christmas Christmas stamps

1 comment:

  1. What a cute reindeer card.

    Hope you will stop by soon.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete