Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper NSD Challenge #4

I'm skipping the third challenge at My Pink Stamper's blog because I'm behind and wasn't took inspired by it. However, if you're following along, click here to see what it is. The fourth My Pink Stamper challenge is to make something for Mother's Day. This is the card I made for my husband's mother. She just got it in the mail today, so it's okay to post it. I used the Echo Park "For the Record" paper collection, the Wrap it Up Cricut Cartridge, My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments Stamp set, and misc other goodies from my stash. Here is my card (sorry for the bad lighting):

Photobucket

The inside is super simple, using a Martha Stewart Punch called "Botanical Scallops." Photobucket

Thanks for visiting. Head back over to My Pink Stamper's blog to follow along!

1 comment: