Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Hobbies - Cardmaking and Scrapbooking

Okay, I completely dropped the ball with photographing and posting my crochet projects as they were finished. I must have made at least a dozen blankys and a bunch of assorted other junks. I will try to "back-post" and get some of them up there this summer--at least the ones I gave to my auntie, which fortunately are a lot.

Anyway, new hobby--Paper crafts! I started with scrapbooking after my wedding scrapbook was a dull, half-assed affair, and I'm determined to redo it properly this summer. I'm experimenting with greeting cards because they allow me to use all my scrapbooking crap in quicker, simpler form.

Here's the Mother's Day page I did for my mother-in-law. Sorry the scan is so bad. I will have to work on scanning things before framing.

Mother of a US Marine

No comments:

Post a Comment