Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Scrapbookpal.com Goodies

Later today, I'll post more pictures of my Xmas Mini Album. It's almost complete, except for three more tags and possibly some other embellishments. I haven't decided whether I will add pictures from last year or save it for this year. Anyway, here's what was waiting for me in my mailbox from Scrapbookpal.com. I love ordering from this vendor because just like Amazon, shipping is free over $25.

Photobucket

The two Cuttlebug folders are "Seeing Spots" and "Candy Cane Stripe."
ColorBox Chalk ink in "Charcoal" and "Ice Blue"
Ranger's Distress Ink in "Aged Mahogany" and "Black Soot"
A box of daubers for the distress inks (I now have six colors and six coordinating daubers)
Plain assorted flowers to stamp or and glimmer mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment