Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Paper Bag Mini Album (In Progress)

This weekend was a three day weekend in observance of Columbus Day. Although I should have spent the entire time packing, I naturally had to take a little time to start a new project. This is my first fall mini album and my first album made with paper bags (which were trendy about 6 months ago). I used various K&Co papers from the summer and fall, which I found at Michaels. The cover die cuts are from the Simply Charmed cartridge, along with brads and flowers from my stash. I still have to decorate it with leaves, ribbon, and bling, but I think it's off to a good start. The basic style is from one of Laura Denison's Youtube videos from earlier this year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few of the pocket pages.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last look at the cover.
Photobucket

1 comment: