Wednesday, October 6, 2010

1st Xmas Mini Albun

Here's my first completed holiday mini album. It's fairly simply, but cute. Plus, it allowed me to use up most of my leftover holiday paper from last year. The die cuts are from the Simply Charmed cartridge, ribbon and all embellishments are from Michaels. Warning, there are a ton of pictures in this post.

Cover
Photobucket

Mr. Penguin
Photobucket

Pages for photos. Each ornament is only adhered half-way so photos may be slipped underneath.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pocket page for a tag
Photobucket

Big photo tags
Photobucket

These tags open like cards
Photobucket

These tags have photo mats on the reverse. I ran the top layer through my Cuttlebug with the Snowflakes embossing folder.
Photobucket

Tags tucked in
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Above view
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment