Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Fall Kid Muffin Bags

Sorry for the long delay in blogging. The move was finally completed last week. However, this is the first bit of crafting I've done since unpacking my craft room a couple days ago. Despite having a craft "room," I share it with my husband's gear and lack my big desk and shelving from Chicago. Still, even though it's cozy, I think it will work nicely. These treat bags were made for my auntie's friends at her Sunday cooking class. The recipe and more pictures of the muffins can be found on my kitchen blog here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used the Simply Charmed and Paper Doll Dress Up cartridges for the die cuts, as well as my Corner Chomper. Adhesive included my pink ATG, score tape, Zig two-way glue pen, and Xyron.

No comments:

Post a Comment